Welcome to Perplecks’ Third Giveaway!!
There will be ONE winner of all the lovely stuff you see above and these items are detailed below;
Picture one: The Sound of The Smiths - Greatest Hits (2 CDs)
Picture two: Soap & Glory ‘Eyes Box’ Make Up Set (Mascara, Kohl eyeliner and 6 eyeshadows)
Picture three: Mark Hill tiger print Super Slim hair straighteners
Picture four: 3 pairs of Accessorize earrings (Gold hearts, red roses and diamante ‘L’ shapes) and a pink diamante cherry brooch from Mikey.
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW AND UNUSED, ASIDE FROM THE CD WHICH IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.
- You must follow me; perplecks
- Only reblogs of this post will count when I choose a winner, although you may like this post to bookmark it.
- You may reblog this post as many times as you like!
- You must be willing to provide an address to post this stuff to - I will post anywhere in the world!
- GIVEAWAY BLOGS MAY NOT ENTER, IT IS UNFAIR!
- I will choose a winner using a random generator and I will send the winner a message informing them. If they do not reply within 3 days, I will choose another winner.
- This giveaway will end on Tuesday 9th September 2014, at 9pm GMT.
If you would like an extra 5 entries into the generator, send me the word ‘GIVEAWAY’here!
Good Luck! xx
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)
Orange is the New Black - Names and their meanings.
(some names have different meanings regarding to country, culture and language.)
This photo fascinates me because it expresses a dynamic that you don’t often see between men and women, with a man taking on the adoring role and the woman drinking it all in.
I will always reblog this because all I want in my life is to have a husband with whom I can share my life like this.
Always reblog. Beautiful.
THAT CAPTION IS MY COMMENTARY WHICH I WROTE TWO YEARS AGO AND MY NAME HAS BEEN ERASED
This weekend, activists in Uganda - a country where homosexuality is punishable by death - held their first Pride.
This is the epitome of courage. I have no other words.
"She doesn’t want her brother to grow up."Submitted By: NishaLocation: London, UK
Fleetwood Mac perform at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia, July 30, 1978.
Zipcy (Seoul, Korea, Republic of) - Morning Smoking Girl, 2014 Drawings: Ink